Thanks for stopping by! I am passing on some great, practical tips you can use;
* Store shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty soles rubbing on your clothes. And you can
find them in just about every hotel.
* A muffin pan becomes a terrific craft caddy. Magnets hold the plastic cups down to make them tip-resistant.
* Bread tags make the perfect cord labels.
* Bake cupcakes directly in ice-cream cones! It’s so much more fun and easier for kids to eat.
* Microwave your own popcorn in a plain brown paper bag. Much healthier and cheaper than the packet stuff.
* Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie-dough over the top and voila, you have cookie bowls for fruit or ice-cream!
* Use egg cartons to separate and store your Christmas decorations.